I love Holidays...especially now that I have my sweet family to share them with. Having kids makes all of the holidays more fun! This year we were part of the Lake Oswego parade, grandma even came along for an extra set of hands. Bennett and Weston rode in our decorated wagon and threw candy out to the people on the parade route. I would definitely do this again... It was so much fun we plan on making a tradition out of it. Our sweet Weston just smiled and laughed the whole ride.
To cool off in the afternoon we went over to our neighbors to cool off and swim in the pool.
We have gone to Oak Hills the last few years to watch fireworks with our neighbor families. The boys had fun running around with their friends Ellie and Vays.
What a wonderful Holiday with wonderful people



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)