This last Wednesday, I was shocked that i had been awarded customer service all-star. My whole family surprised me downtown, in front of a few hundred Nordstrom employees while I was given the award. This is a huge honor and I am humbled that they thought I deserved this! The boys stole the show, they each came out holding a rose and the whole crowd was enthralled with them! I loved this because I really hate being the center of attention. Pictures to come on this later.
Since my brothers and I were together we decided to take the boys out to hornings hideout after the meeting. The boys LOVED it out there! Sadly Wes kept running for the water so I had to strap him down while we were real close to the water... I was so amazed at how well Bennett did, he caught 2 fish!! Literally all by himself, the cast and all. We hiked around the lake and met all of the peacocks.
casting his line
Looking for salamanders
His first fish!
My little monkeys!
Uncle Ry and B






Congrats Amanda on your All Star award! You're such a hard worker, it's great to see you get awarded for that! Miss you and the boys! We need to get together soon!
ReplyDeleteThank you! For some reason this isn't telling me who this is from! But thank you so much! :-)
ReplyDelete