Friday, June 22, 2012

Fun filled day

We have had so much fun at Oaks Park preschool days these last couple years!  Ben and Wes were both excited this year to head down for one of the opening days of the summer!  I have never seen it this crowded!  Surprisingly enough even though it seemed more crowded than usual we got right on every ride!  Bennett's favorite was the big slide and I think Westie really liked riding the animals on the carousel!  We plan on going a few more times this summer!   After a hot morning we decided to meet our sweet friends Ava and her mommy Liane at 53rd ave. park for some fountain fun!  It was so nice to cool off after the amusement park.  The kids had so much fun running around the fountain and then getting really dirty in the sand!  Next time we are going to do these in the opposite order!




My boys, I couldn't be luckier


Little buddies!


B and his sweetie Ava having fun in the fountain

While big brother napped Wes and I got the playroom all to ourselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)