Dusty and I are both sports fanatics, and have been excited for the boys to play sports since we first found out we were having them! We can't wait to be at football, t-ball or any other sport they may choose cheering them on!! I looked everywhere for a team that would take 3 year olds, and finally found one through THRC.... I am so glad I did because B LOVES it!! It is so fun to sit with all the other parents and watch how cute our little buddies are! I think everyone else is just as excited as us because the turn out is amazing at these games! Every grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousin and friend seems to be out to watch the little ones!!
Listening to one of the coaches
Flower child
not quite sure...
batter up
Someone really! Wants to play





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)