Poor wes has the second born syndrome.... I don't take nearly as many pictures as we did with Bennett! We have been having tons of fun just the two of us while Benny is in preschool! The other night Dusty and Bennett went out on a daddy date night and Wes and I had the night to ourselves! We had a blast cuddling and watching a movie just the two of us!
WESTON
* energetic
*climbs on anything and everything
*wants to do EVERYTHING big brother Bennett does
*loves to eat (anything except mashed potatoes)
*started sleeping in a big boy bed last week and loves it
* loves the color yellow
*starting to put sentences together which is absolutely adorable
*loves minnie mouse and sleeps with her every night
*loves to cuddle and watch movies
Wes is our little spit fire who is going to keep Dusty and I on our toes... I'm sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)