My wonderful friends met us out at one of my favorite fall spots... Heritage apple farm! Sadly we only made it out there once this season!
I was a little stressed about my surgery the next day and they all kept me busy at the farm! The boys and I have been blessed with such wonderful friends... we got REALLY lucky! I love my friends! Thank you all for helping me so much through these past few weeks! I appreciate it more than I can put into words!
Back to the farm! The kids had a blast jumping in the blow up apple, playing in the corn maze and climbing around on the tractor! We ended our day with some delicious apple cider and popcorn!
The kiddos minus wild Wessy!
One of our favs! Greasy Poo
Wessy loves his Bria


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)