Thursday, December 6, 2012

Carnival Spectacular!

My baby is two!  I don't know how it happened... feels like the last two years went by in a blink of the eye!  We celebrated Weston's 2nd at Outdoors in carnival style!  We opted out of games... since there was so many other choices for the kids!  We had a snack stand for the kids and parents to enjoy that had a hot dog machine, popcorn machine as well as cotton candy! I think it was a hit!  Weston loved every minute... we could barely get him to stop and eat a cupcake!  He blew his candle out like a champ and enjoyed a little bit of the frosting before he was off playing again!  We had a great turn out and i think (hopefully) everyone had as much fun as we did!

Decorations

Cupcake stand!


The setup


Lindsey sandwich

nana making some cotton candy



My god daughter!


about to blow out the candle





I swear he had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)