I know I say it over and over again... but Dusty and I have been blessed with the best friends in the whole world :-)! These are friends who take care of my boys even when mama works.. and welcome them like they are part of their own family! A couple weeks ago our wonderful friends the Holcomb family took my boys up to hood for a day of snow, sledding and adventures! Not only do we love mama and papa Holcomb... our boys are slightly obsessed with Bria and Reese! Weston asks for Bria first thing in the morning and last thing before he goes to bed.... and tells me how much he misses her a few times in between! My sweet friend took lots of pictures for me to see the fun they had... so here are a few!
Snow Angels
B and B
Timberline
Besties



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)