Tuesday, April 2, 2013

T- Ball

Dusty and I have been waiting for the day we could sign Bennett up for T-ball!  We are all so excited!! We are lucky enough to be on a team with a lot of sweet friends, so I know this season is going to be super fun!  
Bennett is our shy guy... he gets super shy when people cheer for him.. so T-ball is going to be a work in progress.  Each week he gets better and better, and we have been doing lots of practicing at home!  Next week is opening day... each team gets their names called out and they run the bases with their teams.... I don't think it could get more adorable!!
I have yet to bring my camera to a practice, maybe tonight!  For now I have a stolen picture from Shannon, Sophia's mama of our cute friends on the team!

Cooper, B, Kaleb, Baylie and Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)