Ive been putting off blogging lately because our Disneyland trip seemed so daunting! We had so much fun, I didn't know how I was going to get it into a few posts! Figured we would be back next year before I got around to it!
We had a blast! We spent four days in the parks which was the perfect amount of time! We went on every ride at least once and lots of our favorites multiple times! We ate at our favorite restaurant, Goofy's Kitchen where the boys got to spend one on one time with a lot of their favorite characters! They love Chip and Dale and they spent a good portion of our dinner at our table!
Bennett's favorite ride is by far was Autotopia! He even got to make his own drivers license after one of his drives! He also loved the Tea cups and loved the Radiator springs racers! I think this was Dusty's favorite too! I think I may have scarred him a little by making him go on tower of terror with me… not his favorite ride ever….
Weston loved the classics! He loved Dumbo, teacups and all the toy story rides! He also loved seeing the characters around the park especially the Princesses!
All in all it was an amazing trip! We went on all our favorite rides, spent good quality family time together, hung with all our favorite characters and ate all our favorite disney treats! It was an amazing trip and I can't wait to go back!
Next time around Christmas time! Halloween is great but we really want to see the magic of Christmas at Disney!
Dumbo Ride
Happiest place on earth!
Boys loved the mater ride!
Seriously look how happy they are!
We had to make a stop at the Cozy cone!
Ready to eat and meet characters at Goofy's Kitchen!
First time meeting Jasmine!
My favorite morning in the park! We honestly were one of a handful of people inside! It was crazy!
In Minnies house… also in Heaven!
Last day in the park waving goodbye to Disney!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)