Monday, April 21, 2014

Kindergarten roundup

 Last week we went to our first kindergarten round up… I don't know how it happened… but we have a five year old that will be in elementary school in the fall!  We are lucky enough to live a couple blocks from the school, so we all walked up to the school and took a few pictures on the way!  How could I resist they looked so cute!  Once we got to the school Bennett's principal met us at the door and gave Bennett a cow boy hat and badge.  We watched a slide show of some of the fun things a kindergartner does and then got to tour the classrooms!  I was so excited to see lots of other young families who will be attending Jackson school next year, I know the school year is going to be a blast!




The many faces of Bennett August Buell





My boys






They love each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)