Bennett was pretty excited about his school's mothers day tea this year and so was I! Weston, Bennett and I all got dressed up and went to Bennett's school for a program and milk and cookies. Bennett was so proud to have us there and I loved every minute of it!
My prizes!
My new Magnent!
Our table at the tea party.
After the tea we scooped up two of our favorites, Penny and Cooper for the afternoon and we all had a blast playing! Bennett and Weston want a a baby sister so badly… they ask me at least once a day. They don't want just any baby sister though.. they want a baby Penny baby sister. Here is a photo of the princess herself!
On Mothers day we woke up and went to church, I love that my boys ask to go to church. It makes my job much easier! Daddy gave the boys money to take mommy on a date on mothers day so they had full reign. Our first stop was for a slurpee, then a yummy lunch, the park and last but not least Nana and Bapa's house for a BBQ. Even though Daddy wasn't there to spend it with us it turned out pretty great!
Meanwhile…. Daddy was playing with his new basketball friends!
Happy mothers day to Weston's godmother, we love you so much and celebrated you that day too!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)