Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Weston's 4!


My sweet baby boy turned four at the beginning of this month... I honestly still find it hard to believe!       Dusty and I decided not to have a big birthday party for him this year, just a small pizza party with our family. Sadly... Weston kept talking about the birthday party he was having... eeek!  So the day of his birthday I told him he could invite three friends to family dinner, He chose his friend Cooper, Elliot and Kaleb ( We brought Kalebs big sis too)  Thankfully we have super awesome flexible friends who let us scoop up their kids on a whim for a hail mary pass of a birthday party!  Weston thought his "birthday party" was super cool! Thank goodness!  Next year, when he turns five I better get my act together and throw him a good fifth birthday!
Dusty took the day off and we spent the day doing whatever Wessie wanted, I know both boys had a super great day!



Thank goodness Nana was had a party the night before and brought me all these party goodies!











Wishing... The things he wants... an elf for Nana's house... a baby sister and pretty much anything Bennett asks for.  Love this sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)