Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall photos

We come from a long line of holiday lovers... maybe a little over board!  So when a holiday comes I like to take full advantage of all the fun to be had! Especially now I have my sweet boys!  And the holidays in the fall and winter are my favorites! We went to one last pumpkin patch this year out on Sauvie Island, we had never been to this patch before.  To be honest it wasn't that great... to busy and overblown!  I like our little Baggenstos and Lakeview much better! My boys still had fun seeing the animals, climbing around on tractors and riding the cow barrel ride!

This one was a little small.....

so they were moved!

I LOVE fall Pumpkin pictures!

I just can't get enough of the colors!

And my cutie pies!

Story of my life!


Tractor ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)