Thursday, October 20, 2011

First day of Preschool

We signed Bennett up for a 2 year old preschool, he is pretty advanced for his age so we thought we should get him involved early! We signed him up at A child's way after lots of researching, we thought this would be the perfect spot for our little guy!  And to make things better two of our little friends Ava and Kevin are in our same class!    So the morning of our first day Bennett picked out his favorite Blue (of course) shirt and we headed out front for a photo shoot!  My little Ham is getting so good at smiling for the camera.... I think I take way to many photos!!  After our photo shoot we dropped brother off at Bapa's house and B and I went to our first day of school!  He was so excited!!!  Once inside we played house, hammered golf tee's into foam, played with shaving cream, ate a snack, had circle time and read stories on our carpet squares!  The whole way home Bennett talked about all his new friends and kept asking when he could go back to "his" school!





My buggie and I

Walking in with the kiddies!

With his name tag! tear...



BFF's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)