Dusty has an awesome job… and I couldn't be happier for him! He honestly loves going to work every day and is really amazing at his job! His team had a record breaking year so they were rewarded with Seahawks tickets! Not only were they tickets but they were field box seats tickets. And when I mean on the field…. we were literally on the field. We were so close that a team member of the rams came over and played catch with us from our seats. Century Link field is such a crazy fun place to watch a game!! It was so loud and exciting!!! I heard they broke the record for loudest stadium… and from witnessing it I totally believe it! We had a blast hanging with his work friends and there was an extra ticket so we were able to get Derek in to watch the game with us too! In addition to all the crazy football fun… there was amazing food, every time I turned around they were bringing in more and more food. During half time a dessert cart drove by and had every possible sweet concoction you could come up with. They even had chocolate cups of every possible sweet liqueur out there. And who could argue with a unlimited complimentary bar! All in all it was an amazing day… we are so grateful for the opportunity and the gorgeous day we got to spend in Seattle!
Century Link field
My sweetie pie
Checking out the stadium
I seriousl;y love the view of the city from the field!
Dusty and his friend Ian
Seriously so close!
We were given these awesomely warm Seahawks jackets at the game!
Ready to roll
I had to get a picture of the mascot for the boys!
Ordering a Bennett Jersey for our little man.
And we won!
Twinsies at the game
The stadium looked so cool after the game!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)