Poor Weston always gets the short end of the stick in the Birthday party department. With his birthday being so close to Christmas its hard to get my self together to throw a fun Birthday party for him! So last minute I threw together a christmas theme bowling party for him! I was literally at the dollar store getting party supplies the night before! I think it all came together and I know Weston had an awesome time with his friends… which is all the really matters in the end! They bowled, played pin the nose on the snowman and basically just ran around! We are so grateful for such sweet friends that were able to make it to our sweet Weston's party! He was so proud that it was "his" birthday and loved every minute of his time to shine! We love you so much Wes!
I can't get over it!
Wes with his main squeezes!
Where is Wes?
Getting Help opening gifts.
My fam
One of the tables
The set up
My loves
Big man
I found the cutest elf on the shelf outfit and book… being that Wes' birthday is in December we had to have it! Our elf donned his cupcake outfit on West's birthday!
Then we met Gramma and Grandpa at Bridgeport to eat a yummy dinner at CPK and do some more celebrating!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)