I feel like this Holiday season flew by faster than any year it the past! Honestly I can't believe that it is over!! Since Im way behind on blogging I'm going to group a few things together!
First of all just some adorableness of my boys in front of our christmas tree!
After completion of his chore chart Bennett, wanted to go to Build a bear and make a stuffy! He made a hockey bear.
Love the lights of Christmas.
The boys made a gingerbread house, I think Wes liked eating the candy more than putting it on the house.
One for me one for the house!
We spent lots of night driving around looking at Christmas lights! Our neighborhood is awesome and tons of people put up lights! One night we got in our christmas jams, sang carols and drank hot cocoa as we drove! The boys loved it!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on the Buell Boys Blog! :-)